DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bellingham, Washington!

As a follow on note… Your video provided me some "Stalking Fun", you listed your location as "Bellingham, Washington, USA", so I used Google Maps to see if I could find some of those locations you videotaped. You live in a very interesting place west of Vancouver… I found numerous locations, from the opening sequence of your drone coming in over the "Acid Ball" in Waypoint Park, to the bike park at the Waterfront Pump Track at "Waypoint Park" at 0:50, and at 2:12, the train is passing the Kulshan Brewing Co - Trackside Beer Garden, and at 2:47, the Victoria Star Cruise Lines out of Marine Park, and the Bellingham Publishing Company in the Herald building in your closing sequence…

As I said, it was interesting to follow the train on the Google Map and I almost feel like I solved a crime drama…

Once again, a great video and thanks for sharing it…
I do that goofy stuff a lot!
The stories I could tell, but not here. :)

Rod ..

I do that goofy stuff a lot!
I am glad you did not think it's creepy... You never know what "Easter Eggs" you might find in a video. In one video, I saw a Google Street View Camera Car and then went to see the Google street view, hoping to see the Drone reflected in the glass, no joy... Sometimes you see the drone operator, sometimes you see wild animals (deer, bears, foxes, etc...) in wilderness videos, Ah to live life vicariously...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas