DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bellingham, Washington!

bitsbytes

Reactions
I have had my 107 for over a year now and just recently upgraded to the Mavic 3 to get the best quality possible, and joined this forum once i found out about it.
Excited to fly much more often over the summer as the weather is no longer garbage.
Here is a short showcase of my city I made last year:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

Isn’t it great to have the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords? We get shots and videos we could only fantasize about before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon add a Mini 3 Pro to my “fleet”.

Can't wait to see your part of Northern Washington through your lens!

Glad to have you with us!
Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Great video, we like train videos…

Below is a link to some of the Best Places to fly in your area… Also, if you travel on vacation, visit friends, and relatives in other parts of the country, check back here so you do not run afoul of the law.

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

I have had my 107 for over a year now and just recently upgraded to the Mavic 3 to get the best quality possible, and joined this forum once i found out about it.
Excited to fly much more often over the summer as the weather is no longer garbage.
Great video and editing. Watched and enjoyed the entire video although my intention was to view a few seconds. You have the skills!

As a follow on note… Your video provided me some "Stalking Fun", you listed your location as "Bellingham, Washington, USA", so I used Google Maps to see if I could find some of those locations you videotaped. You live in a very interesting place east of Vancouver… I found numerous locations, from the opening sequence of your drone coming in over the "Acid Ball" in Waypoint Park, to the bike park at the Waterfront Pump Track at "Waypoint Park" at 0:50, and at 2:12, the train is passing the Kulshan Brewing Co - Trackside Beer Garden, and at 2:47, the Victoria Star Cruise Lines out of Marine Park, and the Bellingham Publishing Company in the Herald building in your closing sequence…

As I said, it was interesting to follow the train on the Google Map and I almost feel like I solved a crime drama…

Once again, a great video and thanks for sharing it…

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13