DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bursa / TURKEY

yalcinha

Reactions
Hi,
My name is Halil YALCIN. I am a mechanical engineer and I work as a Chief of the Plant Projects in an Automobile Factory-Turkey. In my free time I enjoy experimenting with digital photography using Drones & SLR Cameras and Iphone .
So I am an old owner of Parrot-BEBOP and I have just bought a MAVIC AIR (Combo) . I am a certified pilot respecting the laws of TURKEY. ( So I took a specific formation ) I am trying to complete my équipements. ( Car charger, filter, tablet holder ext...). Being a member of this precious community , so honored, so happy an event for me.

I sent my best greetings to moderators and to all of mavic pilots friends.

Best regards

Halil YALCIN

Instagram :mad:cyanliha

Note: I can speak French too :))

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi,
My name is Halil YALCIN. I am a mechanical engineer and I work as a Chief of the Plant Projects in an Automobile Factory-Turkey. In my free time I enjoy experimenting with digital photography using Drones & SLR Cameras and Iphone .
So I am an old owner of Parrot-BEBOP and I have just bought a MAVIC AIR (Combo) . I am a certified pilot respecting the laws of TURKEY. ( So I took a specific formation ) I am trying to complete my équipements. ( Car charger, filter, tablet holder ext...). Being a member of this precious community , so honored, so happy an event for me.

Best regards

Halil YALCIN

Howdy from Wyoming @yalcinha , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello Halil YALCIN,

I will be traveling to Turkey on 01/04/2019. I want to bring my Dji Mavic Pro 2. Can you give me some information about the laws concerning drones?

Thanks in advance,
Juan

Hi,

Best regards

Halil YALCIN

Hello Halil YALCIN,

I will be traveling to Turkey on 01/04/2019. I want to bring my Dji Mavic Pro 2. Can you give me some information about the laws concerning drones?

Thanks in advance,
Juan

Hi, at first welcome to Turkey . So generally we lived a very difficult situations since 2016. The government took strict measures. There are extraordinary applications. But you can use your mavic if you respect the mesures . Please look airmap apps for restricted areas. In Istanbul you will see a lot of restricted zones of course . Be carefully use your mavic .

Hello Halil YALCIN,

Thanks in advance,
Juan

And you will see Istanbul is a very big city ( 15 million people live there) . Some area , especially historic are interdiction for using drone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky