Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello from Canada!

How's it going guys? I'm relatively new to the drone scene, but I have picked it up quickly, just bought a Mavic Pro a couple days before writing this post. I have been flying the GoPro Karma paired with a Hero 6, I love the Karma for it's smoothness and the Hero 6 for it's colour and frame rate. I've always wanted the Mavic, 90% for it's size and 10% for it's features and it's seemingly reliable reputation. I'm just trying to master finesse in shooting with it, I've only flown it 3 or 4 times.
Anyway, nice meeting everybody!
If you have Instagram feel free to give me a follow (@pauljameshesse)
See ya around IMG_20180728_235634_Bokeh-01.jpeg IMG_2767.jpeg

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Bunny Too

Staff member
How's it going guys? I'm relatively new to the drone scene, but I have picked it up quickly, just bought a Mavic Pro a couple days before writing this post. I have been flying the GoPro Karma paired with a Hero 6, I love the Karma for it's smoothness and the Hero 6 for it's colour and frame rate. I've always wanted the Mavic, 90% for it's size and 10% for it's features and it's seemingly reliable reputation. I'm just trying to master finesse in shooting with it, I've only flown it 3 or 4 times.
Anyway, nice meeting everybody!
If you have Instagram feel free to give me a follow (@pauljameshesse)
See ya around View attachment 42834 View attachment 42835
Howdy from Wyoming @Hyperion , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello Everyone, from outside of the GTA in Ontario Canada. Thanks for the site picked up a used Mavic pro and will be doing an operation hopefully by the weekend. Great site with a ton of knowledgeable users.

I've been flying my Mavic almost exclusively
Here's my stats a week after getting the drone
(IDK how I pushed 67.5 KPH/41.6mph, there was no wind today)

upload_2018-8-5_23-39-15.png

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheshirefamily