DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Canberra Australia

ctt

Reactions
Hello all -

I am a proud new owner of a Mavic Pro (with the 'Fly More' bundle - the best birthday present ever!) in Canberra in the Australian Capital Territory.

I've transitioned from a Blade 350Qx3 - and the new drone is night-and-day from the old beast. No longer need I carry around a huge aluminium case - just the little shoulder bag. The tech on board this little marvel is simply stunning, too!

Anyway - looking forward to (CASA-compliant, legal, etc...) flying in and around Australia's capital. Hope to see some of you out there.

Very glad to have found this online community - great to see so much knowledge being shared.

Cheers,
Colin.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots
I'm a newbie like you . I'm loving this forum. You can get all the help and information here.
Regards
Ravi (melbourne)

Hello all -

I am a proud new owner of a Mavic Pro (with the 'Fly More' bundle - the best birthday present ever!) in Canberra in the Australian Capital Territory.

I've transitioned from a Blade 350Qx3 - and the new drone is night-and-day from the old beast. No longer need I carry around a huge aluminium case - just the little shoulder bag. The tech on board this little marvel is simply stunning, too!

Anyway - looking forward to (CASA-compliant, legal, etc...) flying in and around Australia's capital. Hope to see some of you out there.

Very glad to have found this online community - great to see so much knowledge being shared.

Cheers,
Colin.
Howdy from Wyoming ctt, welcome to the community, plenty of great folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello all -

Hey Colin,

Also a Canberra Mavic flyer here. Whereabouts in Canberra are you? Kambah here and mine was also a birthday pressie. Next time you're flying around Tuggeranong, give me a yell! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: danthuluri
Hey CanberraMavic - I'm at the other end of town in Belconnen. But very happy to make a trip at some point if you've checked out the sites south of the lake!

Cheers!

Reactions: danthuluri
Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buy or sell you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143