DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from central Texas

rhoffart

Reactions
I have been a phantom pilot for years and I'm on my 3rd Phantom the P4. I'm thinking of switching to the Mavic Air ... I think I would use a smaller drone more often. Really more for fun no professional fotage needed.

anyone make a same move? worth it?

thx rick

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: rhoffart
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I have the Inspire 1 Pro, P4P, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air and Spark. The one I use most is the Mavic Pro just because of its size and it's supported by Litchi and DroneDeploy (the Mavic Air isn't yet until DJI releases the SDK, and still may not be even then) Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I have been a phantom pilot for years and I'm on my 3rd Phantom the P4. I'm thinking of switching to the Mavic Air ... I think I would use a smaller drone more often. Really more for fun no professional fotage needed.

anyone make a same move? worth it?

thx rick
Howdy from Wyoming @rhoffart , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I have the Inspire 1 Pro, P4P, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air and Spark. The one I use most is the Mavic Pro just because of its size and it's supported by Litchi and DroneDeploy (the Mavic Air isn't yet until DJI releases the SDK, and still may not be even then) Fly safe and have fun!
Thanks ... yes and I hear the Air requires a cable for headset.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman