DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, from central VA

Reactions
Just saying hi. My Mavic 2 Zoom should be arriving in the mail either this week or next. I started looking for resources and found this forum, among others. I am super stoked to get my mavic!! I plan on using it, initially for outings with the family as we tend to do a lot of outdoorsy type things. After I've become more accustomed to the M2Z, i'm thinking of doing some aerial photography and see how that goes. This is my first professional drone, I've used multiple small, what I would call "toy", drones. I am somewhat familiar with the ins and outs but will happily peruse and gather as much info as possible for aspects of drones that I know nothing about. I hope to be a good contributor to the forums.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just saying hi. My Mavic 2 Zoom should be arriving in the mail either this week or next. I started looking for resources and found this forum, among others. I am super stoked to get my mavic!! I plan on using it, initially for outings with the family as we tend to do a lot of outdoorsy type things. After I've become more accustomed to the M2Z, i'm thinking of doing some aerial photography and see how that goes. This is my first professional drone, I've used multiple small, what I would call "toy", drones. I am somewhat familiar with the ins and outs but will happily peruse and gather as much info as possible for aspects of drones that I know nothing about. I hope to be a good contributor to the forums.
Howdy from Wyoming @Daleini Torrin , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Daleini Torrin
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom when it arrives, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661