DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Charlotte NC

dcfreefall

Reactions
Hello everyone. My name is Dave and a new drone operator here. Just started flying, and already in love with these things. Used to fly RC Planes. Have not got my 107 yet, but will be in October. Hoping to find some guys to learn better flying techniques and possible meetups.

Hello everyone. My name is Dave and a new drone operator here. Just started flying, and already in love with these things. Used to fly RC Planes. Have not got my 107 yet, but will be in October. Hoping to find some guys to learn better flying techniques and possible meetups.

WELCOME from the western end of the state :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello from the Crossroads of America dcfreefall.

Nice to meet you Dave. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy, and happy flying! ??

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S