DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Charlotte, NC

dvh6530

Reactions
Greetings all!

My name is Dan from Charlotte, NC and brand new to this venue! I have been into digital photography and Canon cameras and lenses for years, and only recently found this site and have been researching Drones.

I have decided my starting point will be a Mavic Air and just working on deciding on the best place/price to buy. A refurb direct from DJI seems like the best deal, but I am in no real hurry and there are currently not any for sale on the DJI refurbished list. So for now I'll just hang out and see if anyone has a better idea. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I have decided my starting point will be a Mavic Air and just working on deciding on the best place/price to buy.
You should have a good buying experience if you buy directly from DJI or from an authorized DJI dealer. It's also a good idea to buy from one of those parties so DJI will honor their warranty (if you ever need to use it). If interested, I keep a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Mavic Airs here:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

Reactions: dvh6530
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome aboard from Durham, NC!
Mavic Air is a great place to start.
Keep your eyes open and a deal will coma along.
Personally, I use Florida Drone supply for most of my purchases.

Welcome aboard from Durham, NC!
Mavic Air is a great place to start.
Keep your eyes open and a deal will coma along.
Personally, I use Florida Drone supply for most of my purchases.

Where you taking off from in Durham and have you flown downtown?

Greetings all!

My name is Dan from Charlotte, NC and brand new to this venue! I have been into digital photography and Canon cameras and lenses for years, and only recently found this site and have been researching Drones.

I have decided my starting point will be a Mavic Air and just working on deciding on the best place/price to buy. A refurb direct from DJI seems like the best deal, but I am in no real hurry and there are currently not any for sale on the DJI refurbished list. So for now I'll just hang out and see if anyone has a better idea. :)
Howdy from Wyoming @dvh6530 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU