DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Cheshire UK

Wrighty90

Reactions
I'm a new drone pilot (Mavic Air) and look forward to learning how to fly. I'm technical manager for a design consultancy and have 20 years experience using the best CAD system there is. I've worked in all industries from Aerospace to Formula 1, I've got full 3D printing capability and look forward to designing and printing bits for my drone set up. I want to use my drone for mapping golf courses (I play lots of golf) and also for when I go snowboarding. Looking forward to getting involved with this community and becoming a responsible drone pilot.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Wrighty90
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Wrighty90
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

My location should be up to date. By the way, I've spent a lot of time in Georgia, Savannah actually, I used to work for JCB (like CAT but English). Lovely area.

I'm a new drone pilot (Mavic Air) and look forward to learning how to fly. I'm technical manager for a design consultancy and have 20 years experience using the best CAD system there is. I've worked in all industries from Aerospace to Formula 1, I've got full 3D printing capability and look forward to designing and printing bits for my drone set up. I want to use my drone for mapping golf courses (I play lots of golf) and also for when I go snowboarding. Looking forward to getting involved with this community and becoming a responsible drone pilot.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d