DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Columbus Ohio!

Dennis

Reactions
I have been flying UAV's for years, have every autopilot that is available and just about every airframe in the hobby..

Got into Quad's when I bought the original Phantom which I still fly because I live within 2 miles of a major airport and it doesn't have the NFZ's built in. Relax, the trees in my yard (2 arcres) are 60 ft tall and I don't fly half that altitude..

Bought a DJI Matrice 100 with dual batter and an x3 about a last December (wife didn't know she bought me such a nice toy for Christmas!)... Recently I bought a Phantom 4 because my Matrice was a little big to take on trips and thought the Phantom 4 would do the trick.. Then 2 weeks later I find out about the Mavic! So I pre-ordered one on launch day and figured I'd return my Phantom 4 to best buy for a refund ($1554!).. I left some of the boxes down at my perm camp site so went down there to fetch them, while there I got the brain fart to test the drone out using the follow me mode before returning it.. It crashed! ARGH!! Cost me $560 to get it fixed so now I am stuck with it (I suppose there are worse things! lol)..

I'm still buying the Mavic though.. The wife has no idea what she is getting me for Christmas this year.. She might get me divorce papers!

Naaaa just get her something that cost more and welcome to our new forum Dennis . :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007