DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Costa Rica

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm researching the possibility of overlaying a Google Earth track on live drone video.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

Good luck with your Google Earth Project. I like to take Photospheres (Globe photos) and post them on Google Earth and Google Maps (actually, both use the same data base…)

Happy Droning…

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi, I'm researching the possibility of overlaying a Google Earth track on live drone video.
Welcome aboard from another new forum member, hope to hear about your experiences, photos, videos and hope we can all help you with questions as well.

I had previously done this with go pro footage, used some software to pull the exif data at intervals of the video, it would then show me where this was on google maps while playing the video. Haven't looked at this yet for drones.

Hi, I'm researching the possibility of overlaying a Google Earth track on live drone video.
Explain more about what you're trying to do. What do you mean by "live" drone video?

You can generate a KMZ file from the drone's flight log, and display that in Google Earth to show the drone's flight track. But I don't know how you would do that live in real time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev