DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Cowtown!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona from a former Texan! Enjoy.
Recommend reading the full online only 60 page DJI manual for your drone... the on in the box is just enough to get you in trouble. I keep all my manuals on my phone. Get it on this page plus other good stuff. Scroll down for the manual.
When you start out fly in wide open places and beginner mode until controls and expected actions of your drone are second nature.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a Mavic Air and have enjoyed many flights. You will find all sorts of feedback, advice, and support. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Lots of wide open spaces where you are to go practice, especially if you go west towards Weatherford a bit. Once you get comfortable, Possum Kingdom Lake is a great area to fly drones and get some great shots. Its a bit of a drive for you, but you may already know that. Feel free to shoot us a message if you have any questions about your Air.

Thanks,
Cody

Well howdy, I grew up on Lake Worth (which attaches to Eagle Mountain).
If I still lived there I would go practice in places like Marion Sansom Park.
Open areas that are close enough to shoot the lake without actually being over the water.

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum! :)

Very new to the world of Drones, but excited to get mine up in the air. My first drone is a Mavic Air. I live very close to Eagle Mountain Lake. Any recommended places to go practice?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15