DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Denver, CO

Check6

Reactions
Hello. I just bought a Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More combo. Had a Spark that I used a little a couple years ago. Liked it and decided to upgrade a bit. All batteries are charged and I activated the drone. Tried a short take off and land indoors. Not recommended, as you guys probable already know. No damage. Lesson learned. I'll be taking it outside next weekend, weather permitting. Can't fly around home. Red Zone next to Centennial Airport. Looking forward to advice from all you guys and gals who have been doing this for a long time.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello. I just bought a Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More combo. Had a Spark that I used a little a couple years ago. Liked it and decided to upgrade a bit. All batteries are charged and I activated the drone. Tried a short take off and land indoors. Not recommended, as you guys probable already know. No damage. Lesson learned. I'll be taking it outside next weekend, weather permitting. Can't fly around home. Red Zone next to Centennial Airport. Looking forward to advice from all you guys and gals who have been doing this for a long time.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Took the MPP out for it's first flight yesterday. Left it in beginner mode to get used to the handling and only kept it airborne for about 10 minutes. It was cold and windy outside and the sun was close to setting, so I cut it shorter than I wanted to. Love the video it produces and it handled the wind well. Looking forward to better weather and more time to spend with it. Watched a video of some dude in Hawaii run his Pro 2 out to about 6 miles and brought it home. Landed with 0% left on the battery display. I think he's a bit touched. No way I'd risk something that expensive in an experiment like that.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smorse