DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Driftwood, TX

johndog117

Reactions
I am in Driftwood, TX near Austin. I have been flying for a while. I lost my Mavic on 14 May in the countryside. I purchased another Mavic.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Also, I'm not 100% sure on how to use this site...so, bear with me while I have a little learning curve.

I am in Driftwood, TX near Austin. I have been flying for a while. I lost my Mavic on 14 May in the countryside. I purchased another Mavic.
Howdy from Wyoming @johndog117 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome from Chicago, wish you more success with your second Bird. Curious
as to circumstances on how you lost your drone in the country?

Thanks for the welcome. I want to find out as well. I am currently trying to download a TXT flight log. I'm thinking either a mechanical failure, or possibly a bird strike. We'll see.

Welcome from Vegas. Heading to your part of the country tomorrow. I will be flying on the Guadalupe for a week can’t wait ... you can only record so much of the desert any ways good luck and fly safe.

I downloaded the flight record in a TXT file on my lost Mavic pro, however it was all in hyrogliphics.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000