DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Dublin, Ireland.

Reactions
Hi Folks,

I've just bought my Mavic Air 2 and I am still learning all the functionalities.

For now, I am still a little bit scared to fly and change configurations of photos and Videos same time.

Normal stuff, first time flying. I hope to share and see amazing photos and videos on the Forum

Best,
Ricardo

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

Hello from the Crossroads of America RicardoCarneiro.

Nice to meet you Ricardo. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Hi Folks,

I've just bought my Mavic Air 2 and I am still learning all the functionalities.

For now, I am still a little bit scared to fly and change configurations of photos and Videos same time.

Normal stuff, first time flying. I hope to share and see amazing photos and videos on the Forum

Best,
Ricardo
Welcome from Long Island NY. GREAT forum. Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Thanks for joining us @ MP! Great to have you.

Nerves! We all had them at the begininng and truth be told, we probably still do, but to a lesser extent. Once you get some flights in, you'll have more confidence. All part of learning.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome. I love your city. Have visited twice! Try not to worry too much. Find yourself some clear open space (without trees 🌳 and wires) and practice short flights to get the”feel” of things. I found that incorporating some Quickshots will build confidence and your enjoyment pretty quickly. Practice POI & Spotlight modes as well. Plenty of YouTube videos to show you how. Enjoy… Ireland is a fantastic country to photograph from up there!

Welcome. I love your city. Have visited twice! Try not to worry too much. Find yourself some clear open space (without trees 🌳 and wires) and practice short flights to get the”feel” of things. I found that incorporating some Quickshots will build confidence and your enjoyment pretty quickly. Practice POI & Spotlight modes as well. Plenty of YouTube videos to show you how. Enjoy… Ireland is a fantastic country to photograph from up there!
Completely agree with you.

I am planning a trip to Ireland West Coast, there are amazing scenes to film and photograph.

Actually, I am from Brazil and live in Dublin since 2015. In December I will make my debut in Brazilian lands to show some of the natural beauties of my home country. I look forward to it.

Best.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman