DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Dublin

JayDee

Reactions
Hello all from Ireland. Just bought a Mavic Pro 3 days ago (after returning a 2 day old spark). Loving the Mavic and all it has to offer. Just interested at a hobby level, nothing more. Still trying to figure out how to get good results from the camera and post processing, but Im sure it will come with time and experience.

Had 2 flights in a park and didnt have the courage to go further than 200m away or more than 40m high. Wind conditions did not help but still, I don't know how people can fly so far away!

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: JayDee
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello all from Ireland. Just bought a Mavic Pro 3 days ago (after returning a 2 day old spark). Loving the Mavic and all it has to offer. Just interested at a hobby level, nothing more. Still trying to figure out how to get good results from the camera and post processing, but Im sure it will come with time and experience.

Had 2 flights in a park and didnt have the courage to go further than 200m away or more than 40m high. Wind conditions did not help but still, I don't know how people can fly so far away!
Howdy from Wyoming JayDee, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Time and experience. Pretty soon you will be wondering how anybody can consider it even a "flight" when it only went 200m away. :p

JayDee, I'm the same with the altitude thing, its a little unnerving to see it get smaller and smaller into the distance.

Where in Dublin are you?

Reactions: BigEegit
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman