DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Duvall, WA

JethroXP

Reactions
I've been lurking for a while, never owned a drone before and was trying to decide between Mavic Pro, Platinum, and Air. This is purely for the fun of it, so I'm less about the camera specs and more about the flight capabilities and ease of use. I liked the features of all three, but picking one felt like picking which compromise I was willing to live with. Then I heard DJI was planning a release at the end of August and decided to wait. Very pleasantly surprised to see that the new Mavic 2 combines the best of the three I was looking at. So I ordered the Mavic 2 Zoom, Fly More combo, RE Googles, and the DJI Care refresh. Expecting delivery on Wednesday, August 29th.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: JethroXP
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic 2 when it arrives, Fly safe and have fun!

I've been lurking for a while, never owned a drone before and was trying to decide between Mavic Pro, Platinum, and Air. This is purely for the fun of it, so I'm less about the camera specs and more about the flight capabilities and ease of use. I liked the features of all three, but picking one felt like picking which compromise I was willing to live with. Then I heard DJI was planning a release at the end of August and decided to wait. Very pleasantly surprised to see that the new Mavic 2 combines the best of the three I was looking at. So I ordered the Mavic 2 Zoom, Fly More combo, RE Googles, and the DJI Care refresh. Expecting delivery on Wednesday, August 29th.
Howdy from Wyoming @JethroXP , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome from Chicago. You will enjoy this forum, people here are very help full. having never owned a drone before this site will be very useful to you in helping you gain confidence, knowledge when flying
your drone. I have a Mavic Pro, and am still waiting for reviews from others that have purchased the Mavic 2. I like your thinking, about the camera specs, and the Mavic 2 is a compromise in selecting from other models. But, like I said waiting for reviews about any problems that may be appearing with new Mavic 2. Always bugs that have to be worked out. Anyway, if you have questions check out Mavic Help and Mavic tips. Site has answers to a variety of questions that have already been answered. Fly safe and Blue Skies to you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai