DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Fayetteville NC

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello Arizona how r things out your way. I wanted to asked you here in NC my Mavic 2 Pro engines are really hot after 30 minutes of flight time, very hot to the touch, is that the normal out your way given your climate is a lot hotter.
I generally don’t launch if ambient temp is above 100-102 degrees, despite DJI saying 104 is OK.
In the former conditions the motors may be almost too warm to touch. The battery/battery compartment gets warm too. My routine is to put the M2P in shade after landing, remove the battery, and wait until the motors are barely warm to touch before flying again.

Hello from a fellow NC'er... up in the Blue Ridge Mountains almost in Tenn here.

Hello from a fellow NC'er... up in the Blue Ridge Mountains almost in Tenn here.
Hey BigA107 how r u doing, the Blue ride mountains !!! WOW i know you got some great PICs i really would like to see some.

Hey BigA107 how r u doing, the Blue ride mountains !!! WOW i know you got some great PICs i really would like to see some.
Yeah BigAl07 . . . We want to see some of those Blue Ridge Mountains.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair