DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Florida

ExFed

Reactions
Hi, novice DJI Mavic Air owner. I thought buying an el cheepo drone from a FB add would prepare me for the Mavic Air. Apples and oranges and not really any help. I've already flown the Mavic a few times and got some great footage of our yacht and charter guests in action and I'm loving this thing. Unfortunately I already flew it sideways into a pine tree and I'm sending it back to DJI refresh due to a broken landing gear hinge. Money well spent I guess.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.57657

Reactions: ExFed
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi, novice DJI Mavic Air owner. I thought buying an el cheepo drone from a FB add would prepare me for the Mavic Air. Apples and oranges and not really any help. I've already flown the Mavic a few times and got some great footage of our yacht and charter guests in action and I'm loving this thing. Unfortunately I already flew it sideways into a pine tree and I'm sending it back to DJI refresh due to a broken landing gear hinge. Money well spent I guess.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air when it returns, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottster03