Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello From Fort Saskatchewan Alberta Canada

Drever

Reaction score
Hi, owner of a Mavic Pro. Sad news is I purchased it new with fly more combo five days ago, unboxed it and was progressing through all of the start up functions only to find one of the three batteries would not take a charge and that the drone would not calibrate the compass on the second sensor. Returning the entire package to DJI for replacement. Not a good starting feeling. Hopefully not too long a wait for the replacement.

Reactions: dirkclod

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi, owner of a Mavic Pro. Sad news is I purchased it new with fly more combo five days ago, unboxed it and was progressing through all of the start up functions only to find one of the three batteries would not take a charge and that the drone would not calibrate the compass on the second sensor. Returning the entire package to DJI for replacement. Not a good starting feeling. Hopefully not too long a wait for the replacement.
Howdy from Wyoming @Drever , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reaction score
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.

Why send it all back? When I bought my Fly More package of the Spark one of the batteries was bad. After about 7 minutes of DJI help chat, they had the needed info and they sent one out.

Drever

Reaction score
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.

Why send it all back? When I bought my Fly More package of the Spark one of the batteries was bad. After about 7 minutes of DJI help chat, they had the needed info and they sent one out.
The drone also would not calibrate the compass either so they asked me ship the entire package

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I hope you get everything sorted out, Fly safe and have fun!

Drever

Reaction score
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I hope you get everything sorted out, Fly safe and have fun!
Appreciate your hopes that all works out. I am confident all will be good. Excited to become a flyer!!

Pekrie

Reaction score
Is the any good places to fly in your area?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Earl77