DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Fort Saskatchewan Alberta Canada

Drever

Reactions
Hi, owner of a Mavic Pro. Sad news is I purchased it new with fly more combo five days ago, unboxed it and was progressing through all of the start up functions only to find one of the three batteries would not take a charge and that the drone would not calibrate the compass on the second sensor. Returning the entire package to DJI for replacement. Not a good starting feeling. Hopefully not too long a wait for the replacement.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Hi, owner of a Mavic Pro. Sad news is I purchased it new with fly more combo five days ago, unboxed it and was progressing through all of the start up functions only to find one of the three batteries would not take a charge and that the drone would not calibrate the compass on the second sensor. Returning the entire package to DJI for replacement. Not a good starting feeling. Hopefully not too long a wait for the replacement.
Howdy from Wyoming @Drever , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.

Why send it all back? When I bought my Fly More package of the Spark one of the batteries was bad. After about 7 minutes of DJI help chat, they had the needed info and they sent one out.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.

Why send it all back? When I bought my Fly More package of the Spark one of the batteries was bad. After about 7 minutes of DJI help chat, they had the needed info and they sent one out.
The drone also would not calibrate the compass either so they asked me ship the entire package

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I hope you get everything sorted out, Fly safe and have fun!

Is the any good places to fly in your area?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS