DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Georgia!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from another flyer in Georgia. You will find plenty of advice and support here on the forums. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome from Macon. Do you live nearby?
Hello Thomas,
I fly in North Columbus, Roswell and sometimes, while visiting family, in Macon (Amerson Park and Claystone Park). Might catch you out flying one day :)

Hello Thomas,
I fly in North Columbus, Roswell and sometimes, while visiting family, in Macon (Amerson Park and Claystone Park). Might catch you out flying one day :)
I’m just getting started in this hobby. Playing around making a video this morning. I would like to be flying but the weather is not permitting. Much to learn. Looking very forward to it.

Hello Thomas,
I live about 10 minutes from Amerson so I go there often. In fact, I flew there alone twice last week. The park is so large that social distancing is easy.

After I gave him a video and a slide show of the Tobesofkee duck ponds, the director of the Tobesofkee Recreational Area offered to give me access to any area of the park, even if the section is closed. The slideshow has been shown to the county commissioners to promote the park. (ie Get more money.) I used the Claystone area to give the director and three park rangers an introduction to drone operation.

I'm going to try to PM you with my email address in case you would like to meet.
Upson County.
Do you get to Macon often?

Reactions: wjkrysak
I’m just getting started in this hobby. Playing around making a video this morning. I would like to be flying but the weather is not permitting. Much to learn. Looking very forward to it.
Yes, fun hobby. I have also been flying RC aircraft for years. We have likely crossed paths at the annual SEFF, in Americus. We used to attend every year. I have been flying quad copters/drones since. You will have loads of fun, the evolution from our gas to nicad to lipo, balsa to foam, fixed wings to multirotors to drones has made for fun and exciting memories.
Your Mini will bring loads of fun. Enjoy your safe flying. You will find plenty of helpful, friendly folks with advice and experiences to share. We look forward to your participation.

Yep, rainy here, too
Yep, rainy here to. Good time to check out videos and the forum to prepare for those nice days ahead. You will find this forum very helpful.

Reactions: Cherokee Dronie
I live about 10 minutes from Amerson so I go there often. In fact, I flew there alone twice last week. The park is so large that social distancing is easy.

After I gave him a video and a slide show of the Tobesofkee duck ponds, the director of the Tobesofkee Recreational Area offered to give me access to any area of the park, even if the section is closed. The slideshow has been shown to the county commissioners to promote the park. (ie Get more money.) I used the Claystone area to give the director and three park rangers an introduction to drone operation.

I'm going to try to PM you with my email address in case you would like to meet.

Do you get to Macon often?
PM'ed you.

Reactions: Cherokee Dronie
Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message with any questions about you Mini.

Thnks,
FDS Team

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB