DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Girvan, Scotland

Beautiful but cold today so I range tested the drone. Been looking at antenna mods and fcc hacks but this test has reassured me the M3P is good enough as it is on CE power. I flew 2.1km away from home point (over the sea!) and when I pressed RTH it landed around 3 inches (10cm) from where it left!B1018D9D-70F6-4315-9E83-ACFE9F5CB34F.jpeg

Beautiful but cold today so I range tested the drone. Been looking at antenna mods and fcc hacks but this test has reassured me the M3P is good enough as it is on CE power. I flew 2.1km away from home point (over the sea!) and when I pressed RTH it landed around 3 inches (10cm) from where it left!View attachment 159717
Great shot, were you in FPV Mode or do yo need to re-center your horizon?

Great shot, were you in FPV Mode or do yo need to re-center your horizon?
I was pointing slightly along the coast as I had lined up with the red line on the map that marks home point. I flew the drone out backwards to watch the land receding. The shot there is just a screenshot from the video.

I’ve also bound C1 to fpv/follow so there’s every chance I’d bumped it!

Hello all!
I'm Richard, owner of a Mini 3 Pro, RC Controller and Fly More kit.
I live in Girvan, a quiet fishing town on the south-west coast of Scotland. There's some beautiful areas around here to take footage of with my new drone.
I've previously owned a Phantom and Phantom 2, both of which I installed FPV and OSD modules on, though it was a long time ago now! I also had a Black Pearl FPV monitor which I loved. It was great when bystanders came and asked questions!
Looking forward to this weather warming up a little to get out there!
Hi Richard, good to know there are other Scots on here, I'm in Edinburgh, also with M3P and I love my drone.

Hello all!
I'm Richard, owner of a Mini 3 Pro, RC Controller and Fly More kit.
I live in Girvan, a quiet fishing town on the south-west coast of Scotland. There's some beautiful areas around here to take footage of with my new drone.
I've previously owned a Phantom and Phantom 2, both of which I installed FPV and OSD modules on, though it was a long time ago now! I also had a Black Pearl FPV monitor which I loved. It was great when bystanders came and asked questions!
Looking forward to this weather warming up a little to get out there!
Welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61