DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Guam!

AMflyer

Reactions
Hey everybody, name is Antoine. Picked up a Mavic Pro last summer, and a year later, I'm finally finding the time to fly it as much as I want. Having so much fun, I feel bad for not getting it in the air earlier. Anyways I've always loved photography and the Mavic is quickly getting me back into the hobby.

Reactions: dirkclod and vega
Hey everybody, name is Antoine. Picked up a Mavic Pro last summer, and a year later, I'm finally finding the time to fly it as much as I want. Having so much fun, I feel bad for not getting it in the air earlier. Anyways I've always loved photography and the Mavic is quickly getting me back into the hobby.
Howdy from Wyoming @AMflyer , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: vega
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: AMflyer
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA.Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

How's the flying in Guam been? Anyone messing with you? Or Park rangers or anyone bother you? I'm also in Guam awaiting my drone.

How's the flying in Guam been? Anyone messing with you? Or Park rangers or anyone bother you? I'm also in Guam awaiting my drone.
Hey how's it going? The flying was really good for about a month then I started getting busy with my PCS from Guam. A few Typhoons my last month there really limited some final flights I wanted to get but I did capture a few good sunsets in between the storms. I never had any issues with any park rangers or anyone. Most people were just curious about the capabilities of the Mavic. I tried to make sure not too many people were around when flying so as not to garner to much unwanted attention. I had some buddies too that flew there's more than me and never had any issues either. Good luck in Guam, you should get some awesome shots. My favorites were the Spanish Steps!

Very cool. I like the small size. I plan to hike with it. Now I just have to learn how to do good post production! This rainy season has been pretty long. Looking forward to it ending.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98