Join Us Now

Hello from Halifax, NS, Canada

PanoVolo

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.panovolo.com
Hi everyone,

a new member from Halifax, and with a keen interest in drone panorama software, as my signature shows. Expect good news from PanoVolo soon if you are using your drones to shoot panoramas.

thanks!

Welcome to our forum, PanoVolo, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon add a Mini 3 Pro to my “fleet”.

We have over 150,000 members—many from your part of Canada--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have will’ve already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Glad to have you with us!
Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Welcome to our forum, PanoVolo, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon add a Mini 3 Pro to my “fleet”.

We have over 150,000 members—many from your part of Canada--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have will’ve already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Glad to have you with us!
Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

thanks you Rich and happy to be a part of this community

Western Canada welcomes an East Coaster to the forum. Like to hear more about your methods of shooting panos. Fly safe and enjoy!
thanks! My method is the same as everyone elses ), but stitching software is brand new. Check out panovolo.com if you are interested in drone panos.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas