DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Harrow, UK

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hey,

Looking forward to learn and develop from all of you and maybe connect with some fellow Brits, in particular commercial pilots.

Main UAS is a Mavic 3 Cine.
Welcome, friend! I'm in Savannah, GA. I'm kinda jealous of your M3c . lol
I have the M3 and absolutely LOVE it! Can't wait to see some real pro footage from UK!

Quick question...is the Android app broken? Any attempt takes me to an authorisation page with a logout or upgrade option that says no purchases available.
Hmm. Strange. It does require that you are a Premium Pilot which you can purchase here (link below) or through the app. But it is possible the in-app purchase is having issues. I'll check it out now.

in particular commercial pilots.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I do not know what you mean by "in particular commercial pilots" Not sure if you are referring to Manned Aircraft or Unmanned Aircraft, as in Drones…

So, since this a primarily a Drone Forum, here are some links for Drone Pilots… First off, right here on our very own site…

And these are for Manned Aircraft Pilots…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman