DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Hawaii.

James1

Reactions
Actuary I'm from Los Angeles area.
I'm a hobbyist model helicopter builder and drones.
My first aerial video rig. My first flight, good old days no one bother you even you fly noisy helicopter in local park. now days just flying small drone is nuisance.

Attachments

• PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

So, are you a new Hawaiian resident or just visiting? I've seen some stupendous videos from 'ol Number 50… As a small child, I remember at school when we celebrated adding Alaska and Hawaii to the union and the ceremony of adding two more stars to the flag (they were pinned on…).

I also watched your first video. It was enjoyable to watch, thanks for sharing. Although I enjoy the quiet solitude of flying my Mini 2 Drone, I miss the roar of a large cc R/C engine… In the '70s, I flew RC aircraft and my pride and joy was a 72" F-4J Corsair with a SuperTiger .61. I hand built a Heathkit 8-channel to control it (transmitter, receiver, and all 8-servos).

Glad to have you aboard.

Happy Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: LoudThunder
Actuary I'm from Los Angeles area.
My first aerial video rig. My first flight, good old days no one bother you even you fly noisy helicopter in local park. now days just flying small drone is nuisance.
Greetings from Colorado, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman