DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Hilton Head Island, SC

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

If you've not already done so, it might be helpful if you go and add your LOCATION to your account. This helps when asking questions about location specific items (Rules & Regulations for instance).

Click >>>> HERE <<<< to go directly to your Account Details and add your location details in the Loc field.

Been flying my Mavic Pro for over 2 years. Never been much of the forum type but have found myself consistently coming hear for help. Glad to be part of the group.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Been flying my Mavic Pro for over 2 years. Never been much of the forum type but have found myself consistently coming hear for help. Glad to be part of the group.

Hello. We are in Hilton Head Island for vacation and I brought my Mavic Air 2 drone with me. I wanted to fly it while I was here, but I cannot seem to find the regulations anywhere. I was hoping to fly around Harbour Town, Sea Pines Plantation, beaches and a few other places. Do you know where I can legally fly and where I should stay away from on the island.

Thank you!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

A big Texas Welcome to you from Hauptmann!

Haven’t flown in the Carolinas yet. Guess I'll have to see them thru your lens (a mighty fine one). The Mavic Pro is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. Lots of fellow Carolinians and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you with us. Happy flying!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121