DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Hong Kong

pklai

Reactions
Hello Pilots,

Got my first ever drone yesterday, DJI Mavic Air and just had my first test flight. So excited!

Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Patrick

Hi Patrick!
Welcome!

There's a YouTube channel from a lady who does some flights in Hong Kong and Tibet.
She seems to really love the Mavic Air as it's perfect for her travel vlog.

Here's a link to her channel. Young360

Last edited:
Reactions: pklai
Hello Pilots,

Got my first ever drone yesterday, DJI Mavic Air and just had my first test flight. So excited!

Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Patrick
Howdy from Wyoming @pklai , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, it's a great little machine! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
Thank you, I'm looking forward to it too.
Sure~ took the Mavic Air out for a couple of sessions, I can't believe how easy it is to fly.

Reactions: Underdog1964
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Thanks and I've been getting a lot of safety knowledge here. Since I'm a total newbie, I'll try to my best to contribute. :p

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, it's a great little machine! Fly safe and have fun!
Hey there in Ohio~ It sure is a great little machine! Really can't believe how easy it is to fly. Had a couple of sessions so far and still trying to find the perfect spot to practice.

Reactions: Underdog1964
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803