DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELLO FROM ITALY!!

andrewit90

Reactions
Hi everyone,it's Andrea from Italy. This august I'm going to Mexico-Guatemala and Belize and I'm wondering to bring with me my mavic air. Does anyone have any news about the airport rules? thanks P.S. sorry for my bad English :-(

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

This august I'm going to Mexico-Guatemala and Belize and I'm wondering to bring with me my mavic air. Does anyone have any news about the airport rules?
You should be able to find the information you need on the website for the airline you'll be flying.

I mean if there are any taxes to pay at the airport.. because I read in other forum that in Mexico thay can make you pay 6 per cent of the total price of the drone.. and someone who confiscate the drone in Guatemala

Hi everyone,it's Andrea from Italy. This august I'm going to Mexico-Guatemala and Belize and I'm wondering to bring with me my mavic air. Does anyone have any news about the airport rules? thanks P.S. sorry for my bad English :-(
Howdy from Wyoming @andrewit90 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Sure someone will be able to answer that shortly I can’t .
But..
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka