DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hello from Kuwait

khaz3al

Reactions
hello everbody, recently bought a mavic pro platinum, had a few drones before, but the size of this one just amazes me, and actually makes me want to fly it alot more, less hassle.
i hope i can become better at flying it, so i can use it for video making. any tips and tricks would be awesome. ill be running through the forum to check out what i need, and what i should do to train.

thanks in advance.
khaz3al

Reactions: dirkclod
hello everbody, recently bought a mavic pro platinum, had a few drones before, but the size of this one just amazes me, and actually makes me want to fly it alot more, less hassle.
i hope i can become better at flying it, so i can use it for video making. any tips and tricks would be awesome. ill be running through the forum to check out what i need, and what i should do to train.

thanks in advance.
khaz3al
Howdy from Wyoming @khaz3al , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
thank you very much!

Reactions: dirkclod

thanks in advance.
khaz3al
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new MPP, fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229