DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Leesburg, Virginia

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safe and always Fly smart...VLOS always.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

1st time drone pilot, looking forward to begin using my Mavic Mini2 that I have just purchased. Looking forward to learning from all of you.
Keep flying
Welcome to the forum...there is plenty of help and support here for any questions you may have. Happy and safe flying from the Texas gulf coast.

1st time drone pilot, looking forward to begin using my Mavic Mini2 that I have just purchased. Looking forward to learning from all of you.
Keep flying
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Keep flying
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! We lived in Leesburg back in the mid-late 90's. Our younger son was actually born there. Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803