DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Littleborough UK

Reactions
Finally took the plunge and bought a mavic mini combo online from Curry's (£425). I find myself checking my emails now on an hourly basis for that "it's on its way email". I have ordered the leg extensions and a nice wrap. It's there anything else I need. Will take my exam tonight. Hope you are all keeping safe.

Finally took the plunge and bought a mavic mini combo online from Curry's (£425). I find myself checking my emails now on an hourly basis for that "it's on its way email". I have ordered the leg extensions and a nice wrap. It's there anything else I need. Will take my exam tonight. Hope you are all keeping safe.
welcome to the forum,a folding landing pad is useful ,and dont forget to look at the DJI manual on the web site take your time and build up your confidence slowly and your drone will last a long time make sure you charge everything up before your first flight good luck

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have much with it. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome To Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum!
Mind those leg extensions. The Mini doesn’t do well in wind, and any added weight or object that cause drag won’t help.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone