DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Manchester UK

Hello from Surrey I also just rejoined the forum after losing interest in the hobby for year or two, also had my pc going corrupt and required replacing unfortunetly I lost all my passwords & login details, I have recovered some but not all, the one I most want to recover is my youtube channel SparkoRC once I can login I will revisit your channel & subcribed, nice castle footage did you video it with a Mavic !

Reactions: Lostjonny
Waving from Manchester, new to the forum, all friends welcome, posted the links to my tubes, subs and shares welcome, will also reciprocate.

Running Mavic Pro

I also produce music, play games, drink beer and fall asleep if its too boring :)

Jonny Knowles
Lost Jonny
Howdy from Wyoming @Lostjonny , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello from Surrey I also just rejoined the forum after losing interest in the hobby for year or two, also had my pc going corrupt and required replacing unfortunetly I lost all my passwords & login details, I have recovered some but not all, the one I most want to recover is my youtube channel SparkoRC once I can login I will revisit your channel & subcribed, nice castle footage did you video it with a Mavic !

Hey Sparkork, nice to meet you :) I feel for you man, been there myself, it kinda knocks the wind outta your sails, all good now your back up n running though, lets hope the grey matter provides you with your tube info :) I'm kinda not in love with tube atm, I'm sure they have some kinda jiggery pokery going on, its almost impossible for me to get subs and thumbs, my stats are horrendous, still plodding on though, fingers crossed.
ill follow you here.

Ps.. srry, yes it was filmed with the Mavic :)

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Many thanks :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hey Sparkork, nice to meet you :) I feel for you man, been there myself, it kinda knocks the wind outta your sails, all good now your back up n running though, lets hope the grey matter provides you with your tube info :) I'm kinda not in love with tube atm, I'm sure they have some kinda jiggery pokery going on, its almost impossible for me to get subs and thumbs, my stats are horrendous, still plodding on though, fingers crossed.
ill follow you here.

Ps.. srry, yes it was filmed with the Mavic :)

Hopefully I have now been told by YouTube support team they will get back to me in a few days time, after they have carried some further checks, fingers crossed I can gain access to my channel once again, I suppose it’s only right they carry checks to stop others gaining access to your channel

You can’t see this but I have just been to the cellar for my orange box and foghorn, I really wish you luck in your quest to retrieve your account, I have a similar situation, many moons ago, back in the dark ages, about seven years ago, my Micro-shaft account was hacked, they managed to get in through my x-box 360, they took over 7,000.00 from my bank account.

I had major problems with Micro-shaft trying to get my money back, It was a real battle, I only had the one email account back then, it was my main account and everything was connected to it, all my music production websites, registered software etc, So while I was at war with Micro-shaft, I opened a new email in order to be sure that my online identity was secure, I was basically locked out of everything except the x-box 360, so I played on my 360 happy in the knowledge that I could re-associate my main account once Micro-shaft had returned my funds and secured my account.

I ended up with an 85K Gamerscore on my temporary account, time passed and I found other interests, until the whole "lets consolidate everything" happened, suddenly the option to re associate my account on the 360 was no longer an option, so now I have two email accounts, my main one, this has all my purchases and software attached to it, then I have what was my temporary account, linked to my x-box with all my Gamerscore, I have forgotten how many emails, live chats and telephone conversations I have had with Micro-shaft trying to transfer either my Gamerscore to my main account, or my purchases to my secondary account, but they simply refuse to help.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hey, hello back & thanks for the welcome :)

Waving from Manchester, new to the forum, all friends welcome, posted the links to my tubes, subs and shares welcome, will also reciprocate.

Running Mavic Pro

I also produce music, play games, drink beer and fall asleep if its too boring :)

Jonny Knowles
Lost Jonny
You sound just like me I also produce music, play games, drink beer and fall asleep if its too boring :)
Peace

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000