DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Mechelen, Belgium !

daxmon

Reactions
Hello Mavic-Pilots !

I'm Patrick, living in Mechelen in Belgium (right in between Antwerpen and Brussels.
I've been flying with the Phantom One, the F550 and finally the Inspire 1. I also used some other brands, but all of them had one big disadvantage : size and portability.
The Mavic Pro seems to meet al my expectations, it's small, very portable, and image quality is still very acceptable. I'm planning to use the Mavic when I'm on holiday in Germany or the Netherlands. Because Belgium has a much to restrictive drone-regulation. On the other hand, because it weights only 800 grams, so I can fly it on private property without the need for a license :)
And there is also a trip to Swedisch Lapland planned for February next year, so the Mavic wil join me :)

best regards,

Patrick

Reactions: dirkclod and LucVN
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Hello Mavic-Pilots !

I'm Patrick, living in Mechelen in Belgium (right in between Antwerpen and Brussels.
I've been flying with the Phantom One, the F550 and finally the Inspire 1. I also used some other brands, but all of them had one big disadvantage : size and portability.
The Mavic Pro seems to meet al my expectations, it's small, very portable, and image quality is still very acceptable. I'm planning to use the Mavic when I'm on holiday in Germany or the Netherlands. Because Belgium has a much to restrictive drone-regulation. On the other hand, because it weights only 800 grams, so I can fly it on private property without the need for a license :)
And there is also a trip to Swedisch Lapland planned for February next year, so the Mavic wil join me :)

best regards,

Patrick
Howdy from Wyoming daxmon, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada