DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Melbourne Australia .

geelong6grant

Reactions
Hi everyone and am very pleased to be part of this wonderful group. My name is Grant and I’m a live streamer on the periscope / twitter app. My handle is the same username I use here. @geelong6grant Been broadcasting since July 2015 and have wanted a drone to expand my broadcasts for the past two years. Well just before Father’s Day I was asked “ what would you like ? “ I replied a drone ☺️ So on the advice of a good fellow droner and streamer up in Brisbane I acquired a mavic pro 1 fly more combo refurbished pack on 6th sept this year
I couldn’t be more happier with it and have now had over 26 hours of flying time recorded.
If anyone interested in live streaming thier adventures please drop me a message and I’ll try to assist.
All my replays are available to watch
Regards grant

Attachments

• DB71E08B-E45E-4FD6-9B7F-07716035F169.png
    DB71E08B-E45E-4FD6-9B7F-07716035F169.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more pictures of your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more pictures of your view of the world.
Thanks so much. I see your from Ga and I have a great friend from periscope there who lives in Stone Mountain and I had the pleasure of hosting her and her hubby here in 2016 for thier honeymoon trip to down under

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland geelong6grant.

Nice to meet you Grant. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone and am very pleased to be part of this wonderful group. My name is Grant and I’m a live streamer on the periscope / twitter app. My handle is the same username I use here. @geelong6grant Been broadcasting since July 2015 and have wanted a drone to expand my broadcasts for the past two years. Well just before Father’s Day I was asked “ what would you like ? “ I replied a drone ☺️ So on the advice of a good fellow droner and streamer up in Brisbane I acquired a mavic pro 1 fly more combo refurbished pack on 6th sept this year
I couldn’t be more happier with it and have now had over 26 hours of flying time recorded.
If anyone interested in live streaming thier adventures please drop me a message and I’ll try to assist.
All my replays are available to watch
Regards grant
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada