DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from New Mexico!

dgg

Reactions
Hello All,

Just discovered this forum today. I've been flying a Mavic Air 2 for a year. Now on my second drone having, sadly, crashed the first one a couple weeks ago. Note to self: NEVER look away from the live view. I crashed into a spiny tree and, well, the results were not pretty. I am an amateur landscape photographer and got the drone to expand my content. It has not disappointed. Any other members in the ABQ area? It would be fun to connect and explore/fly spaces together. Cheers! David

Hello All,

Just discovered this forum today. I've been flying a Mavic Air 2 for a year. Now on my second drone having, sadly, crashed the first one a couple weeks ago. Note to self: NEVER look away from the live view. I crashed into a spiny tree and, well, the results were not pretty. I am an amateur landscape photographer and got the drone to expand my content. It has not disappointed. Any other members in the ABQ area? It would be fun to connect and explore/fly spaces together. Cheers! David
Welcome to the forum. Fly safe and fly often.

Hello from the Crossroads of America dgg.

Nice to meet you David. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Hello All,

Welcome from Long Island, NY. Trusty bird. Greatest forum. I use search a lot and find most everything like the encyclopedia MavicPro-ology. But a receptive group looking to experience, learn and share. Enjoy it as I do. Fly safe!! & Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf