DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Montreal (CANADA)

CptRico

Reactions
Hello everyone. I just wanted to have my first post and say hi!

A little bit of background, I have been flying helicopters for 5 years. Had an apache at somepoint then crashed it. Decided to give the drones a try then fell in love with them! Finally got an upgarde, got myself a Mavic Minic 2 months ago. Playing around with it and learning to not get scared of the distance! I do it for fun at the moment, might do it professionnally at a later time.

I have 20 years of video editing and VFX editing. Planning to do some videos down the road once I master the controls of this little thing! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

A little bit of background, I have been flying helicopters for 5 years. Had an apache at somepoint then crashed it. Decided to give the drones a try then fell in love with them! Finally got an upgarde, got myself a Mavic Minic 2 months ago. Playing around with it and learning to not get scared of the distance! I do it for fun at the moment, might do it professionnally at a later time.

I have 20 years of video editing and VFX editing. Planning to do some videos down the road once I master the controls of this little thing! :)
Hi there fellow canadian. Happy flying and enjoy

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello, originally from Montreal also flew fixed-wing and rotary-wing for some 35 years, running search and rescue here in Vancouver now with CASARA. Love my MM as it brings back many scenes of flying down valleys and the like. I’m sure you will do your research and read the POH to stay out of trouble.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Western Canada welcomes you to the forum and the Wonderful World of the Mini. Lot's of info and help here if you need it. I'd like to see your videos, I lived in Lachine until I was 24 then moved West. Fly safe and have fun!
I lived in Lachine for about 25 years. 7th avenue near LaSalle Park. It's too bad the airport is so close, as the waterfront would be a beautiful place to fly. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
googleplazadorn