DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Naples FL

Hello from the Crossroads of America prz3mk0.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome from the U.K. Looking forward to reading any contributions and responses to your appeal for places to fly in and around your beautiful City-we do try to visit when we are allowed. I presume you’ll have to get LAANC approvals too if you want to fly in controlled airspace with your Part 107, if you have it and ensure you are a Registered Recreational flyer (with Trust) and what kit you have. Remember I am a Brit but 4 years on these Forums has helped me to pick up some of the above tips etc! Sure others, far better qualified than me, will point you in the right direction. Safe flying.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good quality feedback for you to use... Remember to always Fly Safe and Fly Smart and keep it in VLOS (visual line of sight).

Sorry to see you live in such a crappy part of Florida! ;) I have flown a lot of commercial flights in Naples. The airport covers a big footprint in the area so you will need LAANC approval around most of the coast and inland locations. If you have a 20 mp sensor on your drone and can take excellent photos I may have some work for you over the summer. I do construction updates for a well known builder in the area and sometimes I need help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 10.51.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 10.51.54 AM.png
    3 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: Droniac and prz3mk0
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to see you live in such a crappy part of Florida! ;) I have flown a lot of commercial flights in Naples. The airport covers a big footprint in the area so you will need LAANC approval around most of the coast and inland locations. If you have a 20 mp sensor on your drone and can take excellent photos I may have some work for you over the summer. I do construction updates for a well known builder in the area and sometimes I need help.
I am actually right on the edge of this controlled space so not bad.

Reactions: sancap and Droniac
Welcome back! :)

Reactions: Droniac and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31