DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from NE Massachusetts

dmanthree

Reactions
I've participated in a long thread, but have not yet introduced myself. I'm a hobbyist from the Merrimack Valley located in NE Massachusetts (USA). I fly for fun, and just to shoot pix and videos. As a long time amateur photographer droning has added a really nice dimension to my hobby.

Also a snowbird who winters in Naples, FL. Had enough winter...

:)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I've participated in a long thread, but have not yet introduced myself.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

https://mavicpilots.com/dbtech-membermap/

Fly on and Fly Safe…

WELCOME to the forum :)

Welcome too from a chilly damp U.K. We holiday every year in lovely Naples FL and I fly there when I can. Most things back to normal after Ian and we are very jealous of you. Have fun and fly safe. We’ll be back next April.
April is a great month to be in SW Florida! Plenty of flying opportunities, as well.

I've participated in a long thread, but have not yet introduced myself. I'm a hobbyist from the Merrimack Valley located in NE Massachusetts (USA). I fly for fun, and just to shoot pix and videos. As a long time amateur photographer droning has added a really nice dimension to my hobby.

Also a snowbird who winters in Naples, FL. Had enough winter...

:)
I'm currently in Salem... no snow birding for me... unless I win the lottery

Reactions: dmanthree
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas