DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Naw'lins, la.

HeliDog

Reactions
Got new MavPro and crashing for dummies 1 year insurance plan from Amazon, DJI. Killer Black Friday price from DJI but price immediately jumped back to much higher price..go figure. I was looking for the AIR due to camera 120 Hz at 1080p but could not beat Mavic EOL? price.

Anyway, did first flight two days after ordered, very happy with build and servo performance. I come from 3D-450 class kits so happy for working hover with the drone class heli, there was nothing auto. Taking your hand off the controller would have you picking up pieces for an hour. I never killed mine but enjoyed the set up and white knuckle grip on sticks ;) with the 450 class heli.

I modded my controller so I would not have to take protection case off phone. DJI needs to rethink the phone clamps? ...and the horrible postage stamp manual. I like to RTF manual but found it on line.

Lots of questions answered by you guys and gals already. Thx

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569