DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NC USA

Reactions
So, I've nvr ever used a drone before...lol. I pretty much decided to try it out after seeing all the beautiful video these things can do, and after reading many reviews, and videos I went with the Mavic Pro...it will arrive tomorrow afternoon at my door...nervously excited.
Be ready for a few newbie questions guys...thx in advance..lol

-Bobby

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Reactions: CarolinaBlueSky
So, I've nvr ever used a drone before...lol. I pretty much decided to try it out after seeing all the beautiful video these things can do, and after reading many reviews, and videos I went with the Mavic Pro...it will arrive tomorrow afternoon at my door...nervously excited.
Be ready for a few newbie questions guys...thx in advance..lol

-Bobby
Howdy from Wyoming CarolinaBlueSky, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thx Bunny Too!
In the day before you get your drone, make sure to download the manual from the DJI website and read it thoroughly, it is not the best written technical document so it can take awhile to cross reference and puzzle out (the manual is not included in the box)

In the day before you get your drone, make sure to download the manual from the DJI website and read it thoroughly, it is not the best written technical document so it can take awhile to cross reference and puzzle out (the manual is not included in the box)
Ok, will do...thx for the help. I'm gonna take my time, and learn as much as I can starting out...Don't wanna ruin my Mavic first day..

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

My Mavic arrived today... I noticed many, many bad reviews on the DJIGo 4 app crashing. Very concerning...Anything I should know about it? I'm not trying to crash this thing cause of the app crashing...

I noticed many, many bad reviews on the DJIGo 4 app crashing. Very concerning...Anything I should know about it?
Make sure you're using a mobile device recommended by DJI or one of the other commonly used devices here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez