DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from New Jersey

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome both of you to the forum from upstate New York

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member from New Jersey. I am FAA Part 107 Certified and pilot a Mavic 2 Pro. I got into flying drones for my business, as I am a multi-state licensed Architect. Everyone loves a good aerial shot of their property!

-Matt
Welcome from Cherry Hill!

What town in Jersey? Used to live in central Jersey. Even got married there. Now welcome for Boston's North Shore!!!!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! My first day here too. My drone will be arriving tomorrow (M2P).

I'm in South Jersey (near Medford/Mt Holly). You?

I'm currently in Marlboro, but will be moving to the Somerville area within the next few months. Great to see all the fellow Jerseyians!

Greetings! Welcome to the forum from Mentone, Alabama.

Sommerville is one of the places I used to live. Had a blast. Hope you won't miss being near the shore!! Enjoy your flight time!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member from New Jersey. I am FAA Part 107 Certified and pilot a Mavic 2 Pro. I got into flying drones for my business, as I am a multi-state licensed Architect. Everyone loves a good aerial shot of their property!

-Matt
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11