DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from New Orleans

Hello from the crossroads of America mittens531.

I checked a couple of sites including this Forum and the Moto G Power should work.

I didn't see it listed here.

Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO & DJI Fly (Updated Daily) | Phantom Help

Phantom Help is a site for help with DJI Phantom drones. Find the latest fixes, how-tos, guides, accessories, modifications, and more.
www.phantomhelp.com
www.phantomhelp.com

But I did see it listed here.

cultofdrone.com

The Latest DJI Fly (DJI Air 2S / DJI Mini 2 / Mavic Air 2) Compatible Device list | Cult of Drone

This article shows you the latest DJI Fly compatible phone or tablet list for your DJI Air 2S, DJI Mini SE, DJI Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Mini and tells you the system requirements for running the DJI Fly App.
cultofdrone.com
cultofdrone.com

And members of this Forum seemed to have used it.

Search results for query: moto g power

mavicpilots.com
mavicpilots.com

There are so many Android devices out there on the market and all of them were probably not tested but work.

Perhaps you'll get a better answer soon from another Moto G user or start a conversation with one of the members via email in the above search results.

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the group. I'm just 100 miles or so east of you. You might want to search the forum for messages from new Mini 2 owners. There are some good recommendations for learning about flying one and some great references.

Check into getting your TRUST certificate from the FAA right away. It's a new requirement and a good review of basic information you'll need. (Don't worry; it's quick, straightforward, and free.)

Have fun.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert