DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member and new drone pilot

can cause stress, anxiety, and fear
If I may… I do not chase dogs but when I am flying my drone is a public location and the owner lets their dog run unleashed and there are no "non-bark-parks" where they are allowed unleashed and the dogs and the owners are causing me "stress, anxiety, and fear" that the dog will attack me or my drone, I like to give the dogs and their owner a bit of exercise…

I will bring the drone down so the dog gets interested in it and I will tease it, remember, it is off-leash… I will then get the dog to chase the drone, fly just high enough to not be a threat to other folks, but low enough to keep the dog interested and cause it to run after the drone and usually the dog pays no attention to the owner screaming at the dog and I will take it good and far away with the owner chasing after the dog…

And when the dog is good and far away, I will gain altitude and the the dog usually loses interest as it cannot see the drone any more and fly back safely leaving the dog and owner "lost in the woods…"

Remember, these are usually the same owner that let the dog jump and sniff you just became it wants to "Say Hello…"

i let my own dog chase the drone :) others are street dogs and i am careful with them, do not worry :)
i follow all laws and accept full responsability for my actions :) first thing i did when i got my drone is, register my personal details and my phone number. Drone won't fly in Serbia unless you accept terms and responsability, plus i need code to fly in restricted areas, otherwise it won't fly and will make me move to other area.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Greetings, and welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
FLY SAFE & FLY SMART

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J