DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Radioflyers

Reactions
Loving the Mavic Pro for about a month now. Flown from my RC Club www.wpmpa.com in Odessa FL and many of the Pasco county Parks which should have no restrictions as long as following common sense safety rules.

Had some minor Police interest /curiosity and an unexpexted request from a restroom attendant / park officer preferring me not to fly at Robert K Rees park without any sensible rationale. Some people are just in need of education to cure their anti-drone phobia.
Switching Mavic bags has helped get less attention, the Koozam backpack gets less of a glance than my Pelican hard case did.

I'am still at the "so glad I got it back stage" and playing with the camera settings for those bright Florida days.
Contact me if you are in the area or know of interesting spots to fly nearby.

Attachments

• DJI_0055.JPG
    DJI_0055.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 14
  • KoozamBackpackOpen.jpg
    KoozamBackpackOpen.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 15
  • KoozamFront.jpg
    KoozamFront.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DJI_0028.JPG
    DJI_0028.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

I live in Land O Lakes and Long Island. It seem like the big trick is finding someplace to fly. I want to practice flying before I worry about videos. Any suggestions?

Reactions: DanMan32
Loving the Mavic Pro for about a month now. Flown from my RC Club www.wpmpa.com in Odessa FL and many of the Pasco county Parks which should have no restrictions as long as following common sense safety rules.

Had some minor Police interest /curiosity and an unexpexted request from a restroom attendant / park officer preferring me not to fly at Robert K Rees park without any sensible rationale. Some people are just in need of education to cure their anti-drone phobia.
Switching Mavic bags has helped get less attention, the Koozam backpack gets less of a glance than my Pelican hard case did.

I'am still at the "so glad I got it back stage" and playing with the camera settings for those bright Florida days.
Contact me if you are in the area or know of interesting spots to fly nearby.
Howdy from Wyoming Radioflyers, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair