DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from New Zealand!

FaceAcheNZ

Reactions
New Mavic Air pilot from New Zealand here. It's my first drone, and i'm loving it so far - but an awful lot to learn. Still building my confidence with flying, but steadily improving.

Any other Kiwi's around these parts?

Reactions: ksmusa and dirkclod
New Mavic Air pilot from New Zealand here. It's my first drone, and i'm loving it so far - but an awful lot to learn. Still building my confidence with flying, but steadily improving.

Howdy from Wyoming @FaceAcheNZ , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome Faceache - Auckland based here. I recommend keeping tabs on this forum as many items/issues you come across as a new pilot are answered by good experienced folk on here.

Hardest thing i had to overcome was i wanted to havemy dronevery close to me under30 ft up and50 feet away.you learn very fastthat above200 feet there are a lot less things to run into try the rth feature several hundred ft away horizontal and 300 hundred ft. High over 50% on battery you will love it dont be a helicopter owner let the drone fly, you will love it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhench95