DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Newfoundland

Ddfee

Reactions
20170607_164219_001.jpg Just a quick hello from the eastern most side of Canada.

I'm a brand new Mavic pilot, albeit with some previous RC helicopter experience. Looking forward to flying this tech marvel as well as getting videos/stills of the sights of this beautiful province. In June of this year I watched a guy fly his Phantom 3 out, over and around a lovely ice berg that I could only take a picture of from land. This convinced myself that I needed to pull the trigger on buying a camera drone. I've attached my photo of the berg that the phantom pilot was able to see from all sides.

Talk soon I'm sure.

Dave

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

View attachment 20070 Just a quick hello from the eastern most side of Canada.

I'm a brand new Mavic pilot, albeit with some previous RC helicopter experience. Looking forward to flying this tech marvel as well as getting videos/stills of the sights of this beautiful province. In June of this year I watched a guy fly his Phantom 3 out, over and around a lovely ice berg that I could only take a picture of from land. This convinced myself that I needed to pull the trigger on buying a camera drone. I've attached my photo of the berg that the phantom pilot was able to see from all sides.

Talk soon I'm sure.

Dave
Howdy from Wyoming Ddfee, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Nice picture.

Hello from Ontario, I was there in March, flying my P3A mainly for shots of the event we were part of, Brier 2017, Did go out over the bay couple times, but weather made flying very dangerous, winds over 90 km's!
Just had a whale of a time!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome Ddfee. What part of the rock? I'm from Random Island. Near Clarenville. Living in California now though. Would love to get back there with my Mavic and Phantom some day. I heard there was lots of pack ice in Trinity Bay this year. I assume lots of bergs too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima