DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from North Carolina

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: nd4wmike
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)
Thanks, Oh I am definitely not shy . I have found lots of good info already , including a welcome on this post from someone in my area . I have been flying and enjoying the hobby mostly by myself.
Mike

Reactions: dirkclod
Mike is your age correct in your profile ?

I hope so I will check, I am 68 be 69 August 15 . I may have entered it wrong .
Thats what old age does.
Thanks for checking
Mike
No need to check. I was born at Duke in 54 is why I asked. ;)

OK , I am from Alabama and moved here to NC 2014, I do miss my home there and friends and kids and grandkids .
Mike
Lived there in Hamilton for awhile then got lost here in MS
and just never left. Small world eh .;)

Lived there in Hamilton for awhile then got lost here in MS
and just never left. Small world eh .;)
Amazing , yep small world, I spent every summer in Bexar , which just west of Hamilton almost to Ms on highway 78 , now I think they call it soon to be I21, when I was young.
My mother is from Bexar and I would go there at the begging of the summer and stay until time for school, man what great times that was .
Mid 50's through mid 60's was when I "vacationed" there. We might have seen each other in Hamilton , my Grandmother would go to Hamilton every Saturday to shop.
Great memories.
Mike

Reactions: dirkclod
Just got my first DJI , Mavic Air and looking forward to July 18, 2018 for the new Mavic 2.
Live in the WNC mountains , so not much flat open area.
Mike
Howdy from Wyoming @nd4wmike , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hey from Durham also. I got some good spots to fly... Falls Lake and a great flat area with a water tower in the distance.

Hey from Durham also. I got some good spots to fly... Falls Lake and a great flat area with a water tower in the distance.
I live in Pisgah Forest , western NC, wish I was closer. to Durham if you have those great spots .
Lots of flat open here but all are someones fields or pastures .
We moved here from Alabama and don't know many people to ask to use their land .
These mountain people are kinda stand offish.
Thanks
Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura